Tuesday, April 14

Everyday Heroes from Heartfelt Creations

Thanks for coming by to see some more projects from Heartfelt Creations. This week we are continuing with work from the new Everyday Heroes collection. 

I am continuing with another layout with an ANZAC day theme. For this layout, I used the newsprint stamp with white embossing powder to enhance the background paper. I cut the main paper to create a frame, and added some red poppies using the Birds and bloom stamp and die. 




Next up is a card that I have created with a fun flap section. I really love the blue roses detail, in the papers I have used this week. I love that they come in a mini print for card making as well. This is not a themed ANZAC day car, but the colours would make it lovely for a masculine card, although I  think (and hope) that females would love it as well.



There is the most amazing project on the blog this week from Tracey Fehr. She has used the papers to make a model boat. I wish I had thought to do that with these papers.. and still may, as that is exactly the project that my year 4 students are going to be creating this term. I was planning to make a sample one to show them anyway, and these papers are perfect. 

6 comments:

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful layout love the fussy cutting. The red flowers make it feel like its remembrance day. the card is gorgeous.

SussiPoppins said...

Hi from across the water...really loving your work! Hugs

Maureen R said...

Both projects are stunning Alicia. The layout is perfect and your card really is fun! Hugs

Anne Harada said...

Your projects are wonderful Alicia! I love the card fold with the extra panel, very unique and fun!

Liz said...

Love these!! Love love love the layout! hugs xx

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Alicia, both of these projects are stunning! Thanks for the shout out about the ship as well!
Hugs,
Tracey