Saturday, July 22

Layout for Zane.


I just finished this layout this morning of the beautiful Ms Zane. I've had this photo for a while now, but hadn't any ideas on how to scrap it. Sara gave me some of these new junkitz papers that I thought suited Zane perfectly. SO Zane, the orange and pink are especially for you. I also added buttons for the time you cut one off the jacket you were wearing to finish your layout. (Sara please note that I also completed your challenge and even excedded the 3 eyelet stipulation lol.)
I'm uploading this to the scrap pile for the monthly challenge of using white as the background.

Thanks to everyone who left comments about the move. Thanks for the offer of the trailer Leisa. I'll let you know. Donlt worry, you wont stop me blogging and chatting and hopefully the Scrapbook City forum will be up really soon, so I'll have a home again. I'm really keen to start packing but I know it's too early. We do need to sit down and start getting organised though. I think we've figured out where most of the furniture will go. I think the lounge suite and friedge are the only big things that will need to be dtored which will be good. I think I've figured out that I will have 7 weeks of school left, which means I'll have to make sure that everything is up to date. Lucky for me I wont have to do end of year reports, although all the info will be there for my replacement so it shoudn't be that big a drama for them.

So much to do, but for now there's still washing to take care of.

11 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Oooh New York!!! How exciting!
Good luck with the move and keep us updated. :)

Sara Pearcy said...

ROFLMHO!!! It's funny, I didn't even notice the challenge had been completed until you mentioned it and I went back and had a look!! Love the layout! (...even with all the orange!)

Happy planning!!
xx S.

scrapadel said...

Great LO Leisha, Im sure you will be missed around here.

Are you getting a teaching job over in NY?

jilly said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScrapManda said...

Sara - what's wrong with orange!!! Love the LO Leish! Ain't Zane a sweetie! Happy birthday for later in the week Zane!

Camilla said...

Wow alicia finally you are off. And a white christmas i can see all the lo's you will be able to do you lucky thing... Have an amazing time.

Peta said...

Wow Alicia you will miss my wedding in March but I'm sure you will see lots of photo's. So happy to hear that you finally have the date now at least you can get things sorted out for the big move ....but beleive me you will be missed, I just wish that I got to know you better thats all. I look forward to seeing you soon for a crop anyway...I hope!!!!

Ms Zane said...

WOW!!! Thank you so much for making a layout with me in it!!! I think it is great and the colours are my faves! I'm with Scrapmanda here - what's wrong with orange Sara?? I am so glad to be included in your albums! Thank you my friend! xox

Ms Zane said...

PS - I couldn't help it - I love the layout so much I have made it my desktop background for the week!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»